Pen-Y-Ffrith Caravan Park has everything you’ll need…
Travel to Pen-Y-Ffrith by car, train or bus and enjoy one of your best holidays ever. We aim to make your summer beach holiday or intimate winter weekend one of the most relaxing, carefree and memorable you’ve ever spent.
Located in the famous North Wales resort of Prestatyn, Pen-Y-Ffrith Caravan Park offers everything you could possibly want for a super summer beach holiday or a relaxing winter weekend.
- A small and peaceful caravan park – a family owned and managed business.
- A great location – easily accessed from the A548 Coast Road, from the A55 or by rail, with Prestatyn Station just a short distance away.
- Luxurious accommodation – whether in your own sumptuous static caravan or in our exclusive Holiday Bungalow.
- Direct access to the seaside – with the sandy and spacious Ffrith Beach and Promenade, close by.
- Spectacular views – of the Clwydian Hills, The Wirral peninsula, Anglesey and even Blackpool Tower and the Isle of Man on a clear day!
- A wide range of local attractions and activities – walking, cycling, golf, fishing, horse-riding, ten-pin bowling, quad bikes, a fairground and children’s soft-play.
- An excellent selection of local shops, pubs and restaurants – and a busy calendar of special events and live entertainment.
Take a tour of Pen-Y-Ffrith Caravan Park and its fantastic location
“Pen-Y-Ffrith Caravan Park is like our haven of peace and tranquillity. We became owners of a luxury static caravan a few years ago and we come over every weekend we can. It’s our own little piece of heaven.”
“We have been coming to Pen-Y-Ffrith for many years. The facilities are great and the attractions are just a short walk away, which has been fantastic for our children – and now for our grandchildren too!”