Prestatyn offers sensational seaside holidays
And much more besides – including walking, rambling and sight-seeing. “For sunshine and air, weather that’s fair and health-giving rest – Prestatyn is Best!”
Miles of sandy beach and spectacular backdrop of the Clwydian Hills provide the town of Prestatyn with a unique combination of both seaside and inland attractions. As a traditional seaside holiday destination Prestatyn continues to be amongst the very best in Wales.
Its new-found reputation as a centre for walking and rambling is also creating a new and exciting reputation for Prestatyn, as a major centre for ‘activity tourism’:
- Winner of ‘Wales in Bloom’
- ‘Walkers are Welcome’ – The All Wales Coast Path
- Clwydian Hills – an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and Special Scientific Interest
- Walking Festival – Walking through History
- The Scala Cinema and Arts Centre
- Starting point of the 176-mile Offa’s Dyke
To find out how far away you are from us why not calculate your journey time.