Our exclusive Holiday Bungalow – with extensive facilities
If privacy, luxury and a spell of spoiling yourself is what you need most, then Pen-Y-Ffrith’s exclusive Holiday Bungalow will be just what you’re looking for. After a busy week, why not gather the kids together, pack up and travel down to Prestatyn for some well earned rest and relaxation!
“Tucked away from sight near the dunes of Ffrith Beach is our second home – Pen Y Frith. A haven for us from our busy lives, for a few weeks a year we take time-out as a family to chill and relax and recharge our batteries. A luxurious, spacious 4 bedroom bungalow accessible for our disabled son and welcoming to our 2 dogs. Central enough for us to explore North Wales and comfortable and cosy enough if we just want to stay in and have a pyjama day. Fabulous facilities, close to shops, beach and restaurants. We have been to many different places in the UK but Pen Y Ffrith is second to none. We keep coming back year after year. Keep up the good work Neil and Wendy.”
the Lowery Family
Pen-Y-Ffrith’s exclusive Holiday Bungalow is available 52 weeks a year and, with its extensive accommodation and facilities, provides a perfect location for either a family summer holiday or for that relaxing winter weekend break.
- Private, fenced gardens with patio and furniture, and barbeque.
- Living room, dining room, 4 bedrooms (2 double, 2 twin-bed), bathroom with bath, shower cubicle and toilet
- Charming woodburner stove in living room with full gas central heating throughout.
- Well equipped kitchen with coffee machine
- Clean bed linen and towels provided
- Shared laundry room facility with coin-operated washing machine and tumbler dryer
- Car parking for up to four cars
- Well behaved dogs welcome (2 max)
- Non smoking property
- Complimentary bottle of wine on arrival
The bungalow is very popular for family gatherings and celebrations, due to its size. Many of our guests return year after year from as far away as Scotland and Cornwall – we even have guests from as far afield as Holland